Monday, September 27, 2010
Additional Equipment - M31
After much trial and error, I found that the types of pictures I wanted to take were not very possible without some autoguiding.
I got the Orion Autoguider package, which is basically an 80mm scope mounted to the imaging scope and a autoguider camera. It took a while to setup, mainly because I didn't read the docs until after I had the scope setup and aligned. The skys here haven't been very dark, so last night was my first chance to try out the autoguider.
the above picture is one 5 minute 1600 iso image, one 2 minute 1600 iso, and one 3 minute 800 iso, stacked together.. That was not my intention.. After setting up, getting the autoguider to autoguide and taking test shots to find the best combination of exposure/iso, my mount's power flickered and at 3:30 am, I didn't feel like starting over, so I stacked the best of the test shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cricket followers and gaming users often visit winbuzz because it combines practical guidance with easy access information. The site covers common user concerns like account login, deposit handling, withdrawal steps, and current betting updates. Its straightforward style supports players who want quick answers and less complexity. That same clarity also helps people looking for a Cricket ID, offering useful direction for sports betting and casino gaming through a simple and accessible platform experience.
If you want a platform that keeps betting information organized, sky exchange is worth exploring. The website offers clear details on account steps, deposits, and withdrawals so users can handle the process more confidently. It also supports people who need a dependable Cricket ID, with practical information designed for cricket betting access. Because the site avoids overly complicated language, it gives both new and regular users a more comfortable way to stay connected to betting and casino features.
Post a Comment